Chromecast is a wonderful tool used for mirroring iPad/iPhone to your TV so that you can broadcast content from the phones. As a media streaming device, Chromecast works well on iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets. We can easily buy this device in the Amazon and use it. This part of the article will teach you how to use Chromecast.
Method 1: Use Chromecast to Mirror iPhone/iPad to TV
Step 1. Plugging Chromecast into the HDTV
First of all, we have to plug the Chromecast device into our TV and power it as shown in the screenshot. After that, we have to visit chromecast.com/setup and download the app for our iPhone.
Step 2. Connecting to Wi-Fi
In this step, we are going to connect Chromecast to our Wifi internet.
Step 3. Tap on Casting
This is the final step in which we have to tap on the Cast button in the cast enabled-application. This is how we can mirror our iPhone screen to the TV using Chromecast.
Method 2: Mirror iPad/iPhone to TV with Chromecast
If you do not have an Apple TV but still wish to mirror iPhone screen to TV, you can opt to use Chromecast. It is a device that is designed to broadcast content from iPhones and iPads directly to your TV so that you can watch a movie or a show, play games or present a picture album.
Here is how to mirror iPad to TV:
- Plug in the Chromecast device into your TV, power it up and turn on your TV. Switch to the appropriate HDMI input setting.
- Download the Chromecast app onto you iPad or iPhone.
- Turn on WiFi on your iPhone and connect to your Chromecast.
- Launch the Chromecast app—it should have located and connected to your iPad or iPhone automatically. Complete the setup—rename the device (optional) and select which WiFi network you want to be connected to. Make sure that both your iPad or iPhone and Chromecast are connected to the same network.
- To cast Chromcast-supported apps (Netflix, YouTube, Photo Cast etc.), launch the app and click on the Chromecast icon located on the right-hand corner of the app and select the Chromecast option.
Now you can enjoy your iOS iPhone/iPad display into your TV 😀