Do you want to stream your favorite channel on Pluto TV with chromecast? At this page you will learn how to do it. But before doing it, you must read some of this information about the PLuto TV – best TV Online at this year.
What is pluto tv?
According from the official site, Pluto TV is an Internet-based TV platform operated by Pluto Inc. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California. Pluto TV runs as an app on 14 platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and PlayStation consoles.
What channels are available on pluto tv?
Pluto TV has over 100 live channels and 1000’s of movies from the biggest names like: NBC, CBS, Bloomberg, Paramount, and Warner Brothers. Plus get exclusive channels like the Pro Wrestling Channel, Anime All Day, Food TV, and the newest live college sports channel.
And the important thing: Yes, It’s Really Free. So, download the Pluto TV App today to start watching Pluto TV! Just a little of their amazing 100+ TV channels:
- CBS News
- Food TV
- MST3K & RiffTrax
- NBC / MSNBC
- After School Cartoons
- Horror 24/7
- Bloomberg TV
- Crime Network
- Fight Channel
- Pro Wrestling Channel
- World Poker Tour
- Action Movies
- Anime All Day
- THC – Channel 420
- Man Up
- 4K TV
- Adventure TV
- Action Movies
- +1000’s of movies On Demand
How To Chromecast Pluto TV
Yeah, you can cast your favorite Pluto Content to a Chromecast device. Isn’t it a good news for us bro?
Chromecast via Chrome Browser steps:
- Open your Chrome Chrome browser
- At the top right, click More Cast...
- Choose your Chromecast device from the available list
- If you’re already using the Chromecast, you’ll see the active icon
- PRESTO – you’re casting to your viewing device, from your browser!
Chromecast via your Mobile device:
- Open the Pluto Tv app on . your mobile device
- While viewing content, tap the cast icon top-right
- Choose the Chromecast device from the available device list
- PRESTO (again) – you’re mobile device is casting to your viewing device!
Download Pluto TV App
Pluto TV application is available for many platforms like Android, iOS, Windows and MAC. You can download the pluto tv app by visiting this link on below then start stream pluto tv with chromecast.
Pluto TV for Android
Pluto TV for iOS
Pluto TV for Windows
Pluto TV for MAC
Pluto TV Chromecast Common Error
If you are having issues connecting to Chromecast from your mobile device, please first make sure that both the mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
If that doesn’t resolve the casting connection, please try the following:
- Restart your app session by closing the Pluto app and re-opening on your mobile device.
- Restart your network connection and reconnect both the Chromecast device and your mobile device to your network.
- Uninstall the Pluto app and reinstall from the app store.
NOTE: Backgrounding the Pluto app OR turning off the screen will end the connection from the app to your Chromecast. Please keep the Pluto TV app opened to continue casting.