When you have a desktop or notebook (PC Windows 10 or MAC) and you want to Chromecast Prime Instant Video to your Smart TV. You may want to try this simple guide. Make sure your PC have the installed Chrome browser App first, then follow the step on below
1. Make sure the PC/MAC/Notebook is on the same wired or wireless network as your TV that has the Chromecast device attached, or your Chromecast TV.
2. Open the Chrome browser and login to your Amazon Prime account, and visit Prime Instant Video.
3. Find the video you would like to watch, and start playing it (click the WATCH NOW button).
4. Look in the upper right corner of your browser window, and look for this Cast button.
5. Once you click the Cast button, you’ll see a “Cast to” pop-up.
6. Find your Chromecast device in the list, and begin casting.
In my experience, when casting from a Chrome browser tab like this, the casting experience can be a bit choppy.
When using this method, my recommendation is to close all applications on the PC/MAC/Notebook, and only open one (1) Chrome tab. That will give you the best chance of having a smooth Prime Video watching experience.
If you need further help, or have questions about this particular method of Chromecasting Prime Video to your TV, feel free to post a comment below.