Tubi TV Chromecast – Good news, now you can cast Tubi TV from your Google Chrome browser into your TV via Chromecast! Yeah, with Tubi TV you will abble to watch amazing movies and TV shows for free. No subscription fees, and no credit cards. Just thousands of hours of streaming video content from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM and more.
To cast Tubi on your TV from your computer, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Setup Tubi TV on PC
- Make sure your Chromecast device is connected to your TV.
- Check that your computer is connected to the same Internet network as your Chromecast device.
- Verify that you are using Google Chrome and not another web browser.
Step 2: Launch Tubi TV App
- Please go to www.tubi.tv on your Google Chrome browser.
- Register or Sign In to your Tubi TV account
- Select and play any video.
- Click on the video player so that the video controls appear.
- Click on the Chromecast icon , located next to the audio button. A list of the available Chromecast devices will be displayed.
- Select the Chromecast device you want to connect to and you’ll be all set!
At now, you can control the video on your TV via the control bar that appears at the bottom of your Google Chrome browser’s window once you connect successfully.
Note: If your computer is not connected to the same Internet network as your Chromecast or if you do not have a Chromecast device, the Chromecast icon will not be displayed.