It is very much possible to cast the video on ChromeCast via iPhone. This guide just one of the solution, so if you have other simple solution please share with us. First, you must download the Amazon prime video. Then airdrop it to CnX media storage by following the below steps:
Cast Amazon Prime Video to Chromecast
- Locate the video you want to copy in “CnX Player” and implement the action specify by that application from which you are copying video. Action could be long click or could be the button. As soon as action is implemented one popup will appear in which list of apps will appear.
- Now click on the “CnX Player” app from the list of apps.
- As soon as file gets copied “CnX Player” app will get open automatically.
- The copied file will be added to the “CnX Media” storage.
Once the video is in CnX storage, buy the video casting feature on iPhone and follow the below steps to make video work on big screen using ChromeCast device:
- Make sure you have switch on the ChromeCast device and made it connect to your TV.
- You will notice ChromeCast icon on top right side of player screen. Tap on that icon and select the device on to which you want to cast video.
- As soon as application gets connected to ChromeCast device, splash screen will appear on application and the video will get cast on to your TV.
- You can control the playback from the application.
CnX Player is a highly efficient and powerful video player with excellent video playback core and that can play 4K videos !
Visit the Official site here > CnX PLayer
CnX Player Features:
- It plays all video formats including MOV, MKV, Webm, MP4, XVID, AVI, TS, WMV, ASF , FLV and many more). No more time wastage in converting file formats.
- Supports all next generation codecs: HEVC, H.264, VP9, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 & VP8.
- Supports Professional playback of 10-bit(HEVC, H.264,VP9) formats [paid ]
- Uses Hardware acceleration, hence very less battery consumption.
- Wifi file transfers and management makes CnX Player the BEST player available in the market!