Download Chromecast Plugin and Install
Download Chromecast Plugin actually a Chrome extension for the Google Chrome web browser and is referred to as the Google Cast Extension. To install Chromecast plugin, you need to be using a Windows, Mac, or Linux machine. The following guide will show you how to setup the Chromecast plugin on your computer.
Download Chrome in your Computer
- Download Chrome. If you already have Chrome installed on your computer, skip this step.
- Click Download Chrome.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Save File.
- Run Chrome on you computer.
Plug in Chromecast
You can connect Chromecast to your TV in a few simple steps. It’s important to use the cords and adapters that come inside the Chromecast box.
- A: Plug one end of the USB power cable into your Chromecast and the other end of the cable into the power supply.Use the USB power cable and power adapter that is included in the box for optimal performance.
- B: Plug your Chromecast into any open HDMI input on your TV.
- C: Plug the power supply into an open outlet.
It’s important to use the cords and adapters that come inside the Chromecast box.
Once your Chromecast is plugged in, you should see the Chromecast home screen. If you do not see the Chromecast home screen on your TV after setting up Chromecast, use the Input or Source button on your TV’s remote control to change the input until you see the Chromecast home screen.
Note: Do not plug the USB cable into a port labeled ‘Service‘; it must be labeled ‘USB‘ or display the USB symbol.
Watch video in below to Setup Chromecast, or go to How to Setup Chromecast
These simple steps if can’t wait to get casting, let’s follow in below:
- Connect: Double check that the Chromecast and the mobile device, tablet, or laptop you are using to set up Chromecast with are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Chromecast app: On your mobile device, tablet, or laptop, Download the Chromecast app
- Watch: Cast videos, movies, TV shows, and more from your mobile device, tablet or laptop to your TV.